Tanvir Foundation is an esteemed organization that is involved in creating awareness programs for women welfare.
ST.ANNA’S COLLEGE PROGRAM ON ADOLOSCENT HEALTH, 2019
IMMUNIZATION & HEALTH AWARENESS PROGRAM, 2019
OSTEOPOROSIS PROGRAM, 2019
FREE MEDICAL HEALTH CAMP ON INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
FOR WOMEN EMPLOYEES/ HOME GUARDS OF HYDERABAD CITY POLICE
CONDUCTED BY TANVIR HOSPITAL – A SPECIAL DRIVE BY OGSHI – FOGSI
- Celebrating International Women’s Day on 7th & 8th March 2020, Tanvir Hospital supported
byTanvir Foundation in collaboration with Hyderabad city police under the aegis of OGSH –
FOGSI has conducted a Health Camp for 350 women home guards.
- A complete CLINICAL EXAMINATION, BREAST EXAMINATION and PAP SMEAR were done at Tanvir Hospital.
- This year, a special drive initiated by the Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Society of India and Obstetrics and Gynecological Society Of Hyderabad is to provide service to women in uniform from the police and other services.
- The two-day successful health camp was possible because of the coordinated and efficient service provided by the doctors, paramedics, volunteers, and the police force.
- To encourage our endeavor, the team of Tanvir hospital is obliged to Mr. AnjaniKumari,
Commissioner of Police, Hyderabad city, for gracing the occasion and having given us this opportunity to serve the women police.